Here at The Sash Designs, customer satisfaction is our #1 Priority! We want you to be very enthusiastic about your purchases from us!
Our return policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since you received your order, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
To complete your return, we require a digital receipt or proof of purchase.
As some items can be slightly different to the photo we would need photos to access the situation. We can complete an exchange if you wish. However we would ask for you to return at your own cost and pay 10% of the cost of the new piece as a shipping cost.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
Return & Refunds of Defective products (if applicable)
For the return of defective products, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide photos/videos showing the defective product.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com
To return your product, please contact us, and we will give you all the details.
Full refunds are not available under the following circumstances:
1. Delays caused by the buyer providing incorrect or incomplete delivery information;
2. Delays in delivery caused by any force majeure incidents, such as natural disasters, bad weather, and war;
3. Delays in delivery caused by any other beyond Sash Designs control, such as public holidays and Customs issues. Even though customs issues are highly unlikely they still happen from time to time.
4. Not happy with the size of the painting. We state very clearly on our website the sizes of our paintings and is required for customers to check them before purchasing.
5. If you decide to change your mind for any reason that is no fault of Sash Designs we can only offer 90% of the sale price. (Such as slight variations in colour etc)